I'm pretty sure almost everyone who reads this blog already knows, but just in case you are way out of the loop - we're pregnant. Currently, I am 12 weeks and 5 days along - due October 31st and desperately hoping not to deliver on my due date. Other than getting a wicked cold for weeks 8 and 9, I've been feeling pretty good.
Below are our ultrasound pictures (taken at 9.5).


5 comments:
Noanie Loves it! :D
Noanie loves it!!
so fun to see a picture of your beautiful little one already! So happy for you both!
Bethany
Jay would have loved the video!! Heck, he has probably seen it. Can't tell you how excited we are to have another baby on the way. We will look forward to watching that tummy grow this summer. I will resist touching the tummy, I promise! Love, Aunt Judy
We can't wait for a new cousin! So exciting they will be be in the same grade too! We're very excited for ya'll up here!
Love you
Al
Post a Comment